Large entrance hall - Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and doors to garden terrace - Two further double bedrooms, one with four-poster bed and both with en-suite bathrooms - Fourth bedroom on second floor level with air conditioning and washbasin only - First floor open plan dining room and ultra-modern kitchen with all appliances including wine fridge and waste disposal - Open staircase with child safety gate at top (young children will require supervision and elderly or frail guests may need to take extra care) - Doors from kitchen to terrace overlooking gardens - Lounge with open fireplace, satellite TV and DVD - Library/study with wi-fi internet access and ipod dock - External terrace with BBQ, and lounge furniture - Garden with fruit trees and pool - pool heating to a maximum of 27 degrees- house with guest WC and utility room with washing machine & dryer - Ample street parking normally available.
The house is just 200m from the main square of Selva. In the village are two bakeries, a grocery store, banks, bars and local restaurants. The main town of Inca is a short drive away. Nearest beaches are at Pollenca and Alcudia. There is a tennis court in Selva bookable at €15 per hour. Ideal for cyclists and walkers this location is the perfect hub.
Great restaurants close to villa 230:
- Es Parc (meat and tapas) 300 meters from the house. This restaurant offers amazing views of the Tramunata mountain range and you can even see the sea
- Miceli: elaborated menus of 5 or 8 dishes. We have had clients that have eaten there every night! 300 meters from the house.
- Ca Na Toneta: ecological food, ran by 2 sisters that grow all their own vegetable, they use a lot of 'forgotten vegetables'. 3 minutes by car from the house or 25 minute walk
- 's Angel: situated in Inca, 4 KM from Selva. Lovely bar with great and very good priced food. They do great fish!
- Santi Taura: situated in Lloseta at 4 KM of Selva. Set menu, very well known, need to book at least a month in advance!
All the above restaurants serve mostly Mallorquin wines. Most of which are ecological!
The new Balearic Eco Tourism Tax is
applicable to all properties in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca. A payment in cash of approximately €2 per person,
per day (16yrs old and over) will be collected by the villa owner / Management
company sometime during your stay.
€300 per week will be collected by the owner on arrival for electricity
used during your stay, the relevant amount based on consumption will be
deducted from this amount and balance refunded.
Tourist Licence: ET/2755